Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By reading this statement, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web site shall be governed by the laws of the country of Kuwait. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the sovereignty of the state of Kuwait with respect to such matters.
1. ''namakw.com'' or ''we'' is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
We collect information about you for three reasons:
1. To process your order.
2. To provide you with the best possible service; and
3. To assist in developing the site’s content and our services.
2. When placing an order, information you provide will be shared with our banking services and distribution providers to ensure your order can be successfully processed and delivered. We will only share relevant information with these parties; all such providers are under obligation to ensure your information is kept private. We do not knowingly partner with any parties with less than an excellent track record and sound policies in these areas.
3. We will give you the opportunity to refuse any marketing email or text message from us or from any other third party companies in the future.
4. The type of information we may collect about you may include your:
* Phone number (including mobile number);
* Email address.
5. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
5.1 We will never ask you for your debit card information or any other payment details including your credit card information. All the payments details (such as debit card details) you are providing during your online purchase are processed by an integrated well-known and trusted third party authority in the State of Kuwait called The Shared Electronic Banking Services Company (K.S.C.C.) – KNET. More information about KNET can be found in their official website (http://www.knet.com.kw).
6. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date, in so much as you supply us with accurate and up to date information.
7. It is possible to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
8. The personal information which we hold will be held securely. The Site utilizes industry-standard firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to personal Information However, no computer system is fully secure and we do not guarantee full security of your information.
9. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of registered and non-registered visitors to our site. This can include using a ''cookie'' which would be stored on your computer. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening (for example, using Internet Explorer select 'internet options' from the 'tools' menu, then click 'security', followed by 'custom level' and select 'disable cookies'). The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We may also aggregate this data to perform statistical analyses of the characteristics and behaviour of our registered users and non-registered visitors, in order to help us improve the functionality of our site for our users. Cookies are also used as a further means of ensuring private and secure purchase sessions are operated within the site.
10. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. Your browser can be modified to not accept cookies - guidance for which is provided in the paragraph above.
11. Sometimes, we may specifically ask for information about you when you sign up to use a service. For example, if we were to build a personalized account area.
12. We will need certain information such as your name, address and contact details in order to provide you our services and to allow you to buy products from us.
13. We may also use that information to let you know of additional products or services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can easily choose not to receive such information by letting us know by contacting us.
14. namakw.com may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
15. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please contact us.
16. All information you provide to us will be kept confidential. We will never sell, exchange or market it in any way.